I UNDERSTAND THAT THE TIMESHARE CONSUMER ASSOCIATION WARNS PEOPLE THAT THE GRUPO MAYAN ARE NOT A GOOD COMPANY, NOT "KOSHER", APPARENTLY AND THAT THEY SHOULD CANCEL THEIR CONTRACT STRAIGHT AWAY IN CAUGHT IN THEIR "FANGS", SO TO SPEAK!

I think that the same goes for the BBB, who also rate the Grupo Mayan as the least credible business to deal with, not recommended clearly by them, and that is an indication, if ever there was one, that this Mexican group of "bandidos" are not to be dealt with if you wish to sleep easy and have a peaceful life.

It makes me sad to read that even vulnerable, old people are being tricked into "deals" with them. That is really "hitting beneath the belt!"

It is a wonder that some kind of whirlwind or tornado does not simply blow them away!

BEWARE OF THE GRUPO MAYAN, DO NOT GET SUCKED INTO THEIR WEB OF DECEIT.

AND BY THE WAY, THIS POST IS TO BE PUT UNDER THE CATEGORY OF "C O N S" IN THE SENSE OF REGULAR "CONS" AS IS CHEATING AND DECEIVING. THEY COME UP TRUMPS EVERY TIME!!!

Had an Experience with Grupo Mayan?

Comments

Just a word to say that our readers are waiting with baited breath for next Tuesday the fifteenth day of March, when the Wyndham - Mayan liaison will be revealed in detail direct from the horse's mouth, as they say. ALL THIS HAS TO HAPPEN IF THE MONEY DOES NOT REACH MY BANK ACCOUNT BY NEXT TUESDAY.

Wyndham can help here if it so wishes. It will be doing a favour to the U.S. public as well if money is returned to a customer's whose contract has been cancelled long ago!!! It is only fair that the Mayan do not renege again but put their money where their mouth is....................pay up and do it nicely as promised so long ago!

What goes around comes around, as they say!!!

Have an enjoyable week-end!

Vera

P.S. Have written same message more or less on the website of Tug (Mexico) but somehow it seems to be "disappearing". I wonder why?!!

Dear Ms. Rose,

No one in their right mind would spend time and energy on the websites such as Tug, Complaintsboard.com, Scam.com., Pissedconsumer.com., etc. if they did not wish to resolve an issue over a purchase of timseshare, which is more like a purchase of "crimeshare".

No more communication between us will be necessary from now on until THE MONEY HAS BEEN DEPOSITED INTO MY ACCOUNT. THEN THAT WILL BE THE ALL THE TALK AND NEGOTIATION THAT ANYONE NEEDS OR WANTS BY NOW!

The only people who can make this matter disappear from the websites is the Grupo Mayan by simply paying into my bank account the money owed by them to me. Failing to do so will only prolong the agony and lose you more business.

Once the money has been paid in it will be plain sailing for all concerned. I wonder if your bosses have seen the light. I know that the readers of the websites know what is best for the Mayan to do at this point.

But do the Mayan see the best course of action? Business will dwindle if you keep on stalling like this. But that is up to you.

Sincerely,

Vera V Christopher

P.S. The "internet terrorist" label was actually coined by the Mayan, so is the "libel online". Don't be the Lyin' Tyran, Mayan!

Dear Readers,

True to our commitment to Customer Care and in an attempt to resolve Ms. Christopher’s situation in good faith; we contacted her and offered a resolution. Verbally, she had agreed to stop posting during our negotiations and accepted them without hesitation.

Needless to say, she has made it clear it is not in her interest to cooperate in resolving this matter at all as she continues to post compulsively. We cannot negotiate in this manner. We have principles and our integrity is being compromised.

We host thousands of satisfied guests every week and we measure the caliber of our quality through several mediums in an attempt to improve on a daily basis. In fact, the company employs and trains thousands of individuals that work hard day and night to satisfy each and every guest and her bogus accusations without support are unacceptable. We have received many certifications that prove her accusations are completely untruthful.

Therefore, as we had said before, we will not continue entertaining libel online and Ms. Christopher has our contact information if she would like to cooperate in the way we had offered to resolve this matter. We will no longer continue any communications with her if we are not contacted through the proper channels. Our email is grupomayanblog@grupovidanta.com and our telephone number is 1-800-292-9446, from the UK you can reach us at 0-800-096-9367.

Hopefully one day, she will understand that...

Thank you for your time and understanding in this matter. We are truly sorry she is not letting us help her.

Sincerely,